- Fake tan has become a staple all around the world, although a lot of fake tans contain some nasty ingredients. Eco Tan contains no synthetics or toxic ingredients, which are present in almost every fake tan on the market. Eco Tan is certified organic, cruelty-free and whenever possible uses natural ink and recycled paper that are friendly to our environment. Eco Tan uses cacao, herbs, flower extract, fruit extract and chamomile to create their beautiful colours.
Use the Invisible Tan for a quick and beautiful tan within one day. It is an organic moisturiser that nourishes your skin without any synthetics or toxic ingredients. It has a lovely soft note of Roseflower and is suitable for face and body.
- The Invisible Tan is used more for that special occasion or when you just want an immediate silky tanned look to your skin. You must leave the lotion on for 8 hours before showering, as the tan keeps developing for 24 hours. It can also be applied 2-3 times a week, and the best bit is it won't stain your beautifully white sheets if you sleep in it.
Invisible Skin: Water**,Dihydroxyacetone**, Glyceryl Stearate**, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol**, Stearic Acid**, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate**, Tocopheryl Acetate**, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate*, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract*, Xanthan Gum**, Chamomile Flower Extract*, Avocado Oil*, Honeysuckle Flower Extract*, Rose Geranium Oil*, Grapeskin Extract*, Cacao*, Aloe Vera*, Glycerin*, Lecithin*
- "Thank you Eco Tan for my healthy glow, this is truly the best tan I have ever had!It is relief to find a true organic tan without that awful fake tan smell. Congratulations Eco Tan on being a true Australian Organic product."
- Natalie Gruzlewski (TV Personality, Australia)
"The best fake tan is Organic Eco Tan. Other fake tans can be so full of chemicals, and it is dangerous that people think they are a good alternative to the sun. However, the reality is that the sun doesn't shine all the time, and there are certain times when you need an instant tan. Being a certified organic product, made from all natural ingredients, Eco Tan is the only fake tan that I recommend to anyone."
- Jess Ainscough (The Wellness Warrior)
"Just wanted to let you know that the Eco Tan I bought is marvellous, it smells divine and it has given me a light tan already, and best of all it’s not orange!"
- Bryony Ladds (Auckland, NZ)
Eco Tan was founded 3 years ago after the founder Sonya Driver's sister was diagnosed with melanoma at age 30. Still wanting a tan but without the risk from UV, Sonya and her sister sought the next best thing and started having spray tans. They then however became concerned about the ingredients they were constantly covering themselves with, and after much research, realised the danger from these chemicals was as dangerous as the melanoma itself. After thousands of hours researching and formulating Sonya put together a solution that is not only beautiful it is also safe and free from all things nasty and artificial. Her colours are made from natural Cacao (Chocolate), herbs, flower extracts, fruit extracts and chamomile. Not only are Eco Tan products natural, they also contain over 70% certified organic ingredients.
Eco Tan are an Australian based family owned and operated company, and are the first and only organic tan to be certified by the Organic Food Chain (OFC). The OFC is an Australian organic government approved certifier that specialises in food grade certification - ie a very high benchmark to meet! Eco Tan also honour our environment, and where possible use veggie inks and recycled paper. It is their aim to bring you a range of products that not only will you love, but also have as little impact on Mother Nature as possible.
View full product details