- WHOLE – Recipes for Simple Wholefood Eating is a brand new cookbook featuring 50 delicious and healthy wholefood recipes from some of New Zealand's most popular food bloggers and entrepreneurs. The vast majority of the recipes are plant-based, easy to make, and above all delicious. The perfect companion to get you started with a wholefoods lifestyle, or for the more seasoned foodies, pages of beautifully photographed inspiration to continue your health journey.
- Open the book. Drool over the gorgeous photography. Then follow the simple recipes!
- This beautiful hardcover book features recipes and stories from the following wholefood bloggers and entrepreneurs:
Buffy-Ellen of Be Good Organics
All beautifully captured by talented photographer Bronwyn Kan.
Olivia Scott of The Raw Kitchen
Danijela Unkovich of Healthyalways
Monique Satherley of Snackpack
Kelly Gibney of Bonnie Delicious
Abbylee Childs & Twyla Eloise of HEALTHYSELF
Hannah Horton & Eleanor Ozich of Mondays Wholefoods
Hannah Horton of Health Yeah
Jordan Rondell of The Caker
Sophie Carew of Carew Kitchen
- “From the beautiful simplistic textured cover to the gorgeous photos inside...you can tell a lot of love and care has gone in to the compilation of this recipe book. It’s very rare that we open up a cookbook and want to make just about everything in it; WHOLE recipes look and sound so delish you will want to create something new out of it every week!"
- Ange Norton, NZ Real Health (New Zealand)
“The book is beautifully produced, with bite size recipe sections for each of our inspirational women, loads of pictures to show off their style and the beautifully presented food. It’s a treat to sit down with this book on the couch on a rainy Sunday afternoon and dream of the Mango & Turmeric Cheesecake or the Beetroot & Blackberry Chocolate Cakes that you could whip up to impress your friends and family.”
- Amie Lightbourne (New Zealand)
If you've bought the book and would like to add a review to appear on this page, send us your review here!
- Containing 50 delicious healthy wholefoods recipes, including five created by Buffy-Ellen especially for the book:
Mango & Turmeric Cheesecake
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Corn, Capsicum & Chilli Fritters
Cumin-Dusted Kumara Fries with Aioli
Carob Almond Fudge