Palo Santo Body Butter
Indulge in a luxurious body treatment created to enhance your senses and enrich your skin. This exquisitely nourishing formula combines shea butter and cocoa butter to naturally soften skin, and oils like jojoba, kukui nut and macadamia for optimal, concentrated moisture. Finished with hand selected essential oils—palo santo, cardamom, vetiver and nutmeg—to warm your soul. This thick, luscious creation melts into skin and absorbs easily without feeling oily or greasy.
- Massage and smooth into skin for the ultimate aromatherapeutic experience. Apply as little or as much as needed.
- *Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, *Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Aleurites moluccana (kukui) seed oil, *Macadamia integrifolia (macadamia) seed oil, *Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Essential oils [Bursera graveolens (palo santo) wood, Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom), Vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root, Myroxylon balsamum (peru balsam), *Myristica fragrans (nutmeg) fruit, Schinus molle (pink peppercorn)].
*Certified Organic or Wild-Crafted Ingredient
- "It smells divine (earthy and unconventional), melts upon contact with your skin, hydrates my dry skin very well. Not greasy at all. I can't wait to apply it after showering!"
- Sharon Lutherman (United States)
"I love this body butter it smells so good and a little goes along way... It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth... I love it so much I ordered another one."
- Deborah Macintosh (United States)
Annmarie Skin Care is an organic skin care line using 100% raw, natural, certified organic, and wild-crafted ingredients. As well as being completely chemical free, the range incorporates the secrets of aromatherapy, utilising the natural healing power of herbs and oils. Annmarie's products are housed in a special form of glass called MIRON Violet-Glass, which protects the product from light damage and oxidation, allows it a longer shelf life, and provides a more potent blend of ingredients.
The Annmarie Skin Care team are also passionate about reducing their impact on the environment. They like to empower their customers and communities by providing honest information on organics, wild-crafting, labeling and transparency. They also support a number of community projects including Label GMOs, The Gerson Institute, and Ayni GLOBAL. We are so proud to be distributing and retailing this range in Australia, NZ and beyond.
View full product details