Hemp Seed Oil
- The Hemp Farm's certified organic hemp seed oil is the perfect way to get your daily intake of essential fatty acids (EFAs). Hemp seed oil is nature's most perfectly balanced oil, with an optimal 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 to 3. In the modern diet this ratio can be as high as 20:1, but experts agree an ideal ratio is 3:1. This makes it an ideal plant-based replacement for fish oil, which can often be filled with mercury and other dangerous toxins.
Hemp seed oil also contains a host of antioxidants, calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc & other minerals. It's an excellent source of chlorophyll (the compound found in dark leafy greens which purifies your blood), and vitamin E which is great for your skin, hair, eyes and nails.
Hemp seed oil has been shown to improve skin conditions such as eczema & psoriasis, reduce PMS, increase energy & metabolism, lower cholesterol & blood pressure, improve immunity & heart health, & improve post-exercise recovery. Cold-pressing the oil in an oxygen free environment, without chemicals or solvents used in most oils, retains the maximum nutritional benefits for your body.
- Recommended daily intake 1 tablespoon per day. To preserve the natural qualities, do not fry with any cold pressed oils including hemp.
- 100% Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil
- "Taking hemp oil now for 6 months and already have positive effects with no more hip pain and reduced discomfort in my knee joints.
- Mike West (Wellington, New Zealand)
"Great nutty taste, great for salads"
- Dave Goodwin (Sydney, Australia)
The Ultimate Salad Bowl
Choc Orange Jaffa Smoothie
Rich Chocolate Smoothie with Sneaky Greens
Pesto Potato Salad
Raw Beetroot Salad
The Hemp Farm began with just a handful of seeds, and a very big dream. The dream was to create a whole new industry in New Zealand based on hemp. Growing hemp can boost the economy and revolutionize life for everyone in New Zealand, and the world. There are no limits to the uses for hemp when you have vision.
Raw Expeller Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Note: All of The Hemp Farm's oils are made from completely THC*-free plants, which are certified by the Ministry of Health.
The oil is packed in dark glass bottles to prevent light-oxidation and damage. Refrigerate after opening and use within 12 weeks for maximum benefits.*THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) is the psychoactive component of the Cannabis Sativa plant.
Add a tablespoon to your smoothies
; drizzle over steamed vegetables or soups; mix through mashed potato or cauliflower after cooking; or make an easy hemp seed salad dressing, hemp seed pesto, or hemp seed hummus.
You can also use it as a make-up remover - wet a cotton ball, put a few drops of hemp seed oil on it, and use to gently remove mascara and eye makeup.
It makes a great body oil as well, either on its own or mixed with some essential oils such as ylang yang, rose, lavender or neroli. Slather yourself when you hop out of the shower while the skin is still damp and porous - it absorbs quickly and feels light and non-greasy.
"My body is so healthy, skin great and hair and nails healthy, thick, and strong. Most importantly, I don't suffer from PMS anymore. I was a big fan of oils and religiously took flaxseed oil. It helped my hair, skin and what I felt and believed my whole body, but I was still getting horrific PMS. Then I tried your hemp seed oil. The first month my hair was great, my skin glowing and guess what, no PMS - nothing. My period arrived and I had no cramps or pimples. Your oil has changed my life, thank you."
- Shawn (Hamilton, New Zealand)
"My husband and I have noticed a clear improvement in eczema which we have both been dogged with for sometime - and we have only been taking your Hemp Seed Oil for approx 3 weeks. Our skin has definitely improved. Thank you."
- Trish Bishop (New Zealand)
View full product details