- These tasty little bites are hand mixed, hand rolled, and hand cut by the Little Bird team - cracker by cracker, and then dried for 48 hours! They take a lot of effort to make, but once you taste them you'll understand why. They're also gluten-free as well as entirely vegan.
Both flavours are made with a base of activated almonds and flaxseeds and the blended up with more delicious and nutritious ingredients. Flax & Almond crackers are a perfection addition to a 'cheese' platter or broken up over salads as croutons, and Mexican Sundried Tomato are great as an accompaniment to chilli or guacamole.
Available in two flavours: Flax & Almond, and Mexican Sundried Tomato.
Flax & Almond: Activated Almonds*, Golden Flax Seed*, Thyme*, Nutritional Yeast, Himalayan Crystal Salt.
Mexican Sundried Tomato: Activated Almonds*, Golden Flax Seed*, Sundried Tomato*, Lime*, Garlic*, Onion, Spices*, Nutritional Yeast, Himalayan Crystal Salt.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Break up over salads to add a tasty raw crouton crunch, or serve alongside a 'cheese' platter or with chilli/guacamole.
- “The Mexican Sundried Tomato crackers are absolutely delicious! They are the perfect accompaniment to any dish and go amazingly with fresh guacamole."
- Carol (Auckland, New Zealand)
“The Flax & Almond crackers are such a nutritious and tasty snack to have with hummus or dip, and it's so great to know you're eating a snack that's good for you!”
- Claudia (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Perfectly accompanied with:
Basil & Kale Pesto
Cashew Nut Cheese
Berry Chia Jam
Little Bird is the creation of partners Megan and Jeremy. Megan is the chef and creator of the Little Bird flavour and Jeremy, an award-winning architect and designer, is the brains behind the branding.
Little Bird believes their food should not only taste amazing, but should make you feel amazing too! And there are plenty of people who say it does. Raw foods naturally provide an abundance of nutrients that will make every cell in your body sparkle. A little birdie really did whisper in Megan’s ear that the best food is simply raw, organic and full of the good stuff. Try it and see for yourself.