Apple Cider Vinegar
- Our certified organic Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is an unfiltered, unheated, unpasteurised, naturally fermented vinegar made from selected organically grown whole apples. Because Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar has not been fine filtered or pasteurised, it retains all nutrients including the essential "mother of vinegar" culture which occurs naturally as strand-like enzymes of connected protein molecules. Our ACV contains a 5% level of acidity.
Apple Cider Vinegar is rich in enzymes and potassium, and supports a healthy immune system. It can also help to control weight, promote digestion, improve pH balance, soothe dry throats, help maintain healthy skin, and even relieve muscle pain from exercise. Apple Cider Vinegar has been highly regarded throughout history, with even the great Hippocrates, Father of Medicine, using it for its amazing health qualities back in 400BC.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is very versatile, and can be used to bring out flavours in almost anything. It can be replaced in any recipe that you would use regular vinegar. Apple Cider Vinegar is our favourite vinegar to make salad dressings with - simply shake in a glass jar with 1 part vinegar to 2 parts oil (our favourites are Chia Seed Oil and Sacha Inchi Oil), some organic sea salt, pepper, a teaspoon of coconut nectar or yacon syrup, and herbs if you like.
We also like to add a tablespoon to a glass of hot water in the morning to aid in digestion. You can add some fresh grated ginger and honey to this tonic also to help soothe sore throats. It's great to wash fruit and vegetables in too, simply add a teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar to a basin full of warm water and let your vegetables soak for at least 10 minutes before scrubbing and leaving out in a colander to dry.
- 100% unfiltered, unheated, unpasteurised Apple Cider Vinegar*
*Certified Organic Ingredient
- "I was advised by a Naturopath physician to use this for digestion problems. It works! My friend has eliminated her gastric reflux problem with use of this product and some other natural aids."
- Jessica Thomas (Auckland, New Zealand)
"It is so soothing. Warmed water mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar and some honey makes a tasty-soothing drink when you feel like the bug is getting you!"
- Peter Masters (Melbourne, Australia)
Bragg is a 100 year old company founded by Paul C. Bragg, father of the Health Movement in America. Crippled by tuberculosis as a teenager, Bragg developed his own eating, breathing and exercising program to rebuild his body and health. Bragg opened the very first health food store in America and now produces a range of healthy and organic food products including our favourite raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
View full product details