Organic Rosehip Oil
Want to make the perfect facial serum or body oil using your own essential oils but don't want to use Fractionated Coconut Oil? Look no further than this beautiful certified organic Rosehip Oil from Trilogy.
Rosehip oil delivers over-all nourishment and repair for optimum skin health. The oil's natural acitves make it highly effective for scars and stretch marks and other skin concerns including dehydrated and ageing skin.
Buffy recommends using any combination of these oils in your personalised serums:
- Lavender: soothing and beautifying
- Frankincense: anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties
- Helichrysum: great for topical healing and eczema
- Geranium: helps keep the skin supple and flexible
- Roman Chamomile: calming and soothing
- Yarrow Pom: soothing and promotes cellular health
- Sandalwood: reduces the appearance of scars and imperfections
- Juniper Berry: a natural skin toner, cleansing and detoxifying.
- Cedarwood: clarifies and soothes the skin.
You can find more recommendations for topical skin blends in this amazing textbook; The Essential Life.
- Use as a light carrier oil for topical applications of therapeutic-grade essential oils. Add a few drops of your favourite essential oils straight into the bottle. Gently massage 2-3 drops into face and/or body. Use morning and night or as required. Use alone or in conjunction with your regular moisturising products. Do not apply to broken skin.
For topical use only.
- Certified Organic Rosehip Oil (Rosa Canina [Rosehip] Seed Oil).
- Coming soon
Trilogy is a New Zealand company founded by sisters Sarah Gibbs and Catherin de Groot. They are driven by discovery and innovation, and work only with nature and natural ingredients to create powerful natural skin care.
Sharing essential oils is a unique experience and there is so much to learn about their wide range of applications - for both your physical and mental health. We want you to have the best essential oil experience possible, and we offer classes which will introduce you to some of the most gorgeous oils as well as giving you an overview of their uses. Find out more here.
View full product details