- These delicious crispy flats are hand mixed, hand rolled, and hand cut by the Little Bird team - piece by piece, and then dried for 48 hours! They take a lot of effort to make, but once you taste them you'll understand why.
These crispy flats are not only delicious, but they're also amazingly good for you! Just one serving of these flats contains a full serving of vegetables and just under 40% of your daily iron intake. Only the good stuff goes into these - fresh organic vegetables, activated nuts and seeds, as well as herbs and spices. Thanks to the great ingredients in these crispy flats, they're packed full of minerals and vitamins, such as iron, vitamins A, B1, and E, as well as folate and magnesium.
Available in two flavours: Beet, Carrot, and Rosemary, and Kale, Spinach, and Garlic.
- We love to serve these delicious snacks as part of a vegan cheese platter, or topped with hummus or pesto as a tasty and convenient mini-meal. We also love them with some avo and pea smash for a light lunch. They're also yummy enough to eat plain on their own!
Beet, Carrot and Rosemary Flats: Beetroot*, Carrots*, Flax Seeds*, Red Onion*, Activated Pumpkin Seeds*, Activated Sunflower Seeds*, Lemon Juice, Sea Salt*, Apple Cider*, Rosemary
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Break up over salads to add a tasty raw crouton crunch, or serve alongside a 'cheese' platter or with chilli/guacamole.
- “These crispy flats are fabulous! Finally - a cracker with some real nutritional oomph. Perfect for adding a bit more vege to your standard dips and chips platter, but also a brilliant way to get more vegetables into your kids without them knowing. Simply swap out their regular crackers for these, and rest back knowing you’ve ticked the good-parent box for your little ones!”
- Buffy Ellen, founder of begoodorganics.com (Auckland, New Zealand)
- The perfect dipping, scooping and balancing vessels for these recipes:
Basil & Kale Pesto
Cashew Nut Cheese
Avocado and Pea Smash
Garden Green Hummus
Roasted Garlic Hummus
Ultimate Vegan Cheese Platter
Little Bird is the creation of partners Megan and Jeremy. Megan is the chef and creator of the Little Bird flavour and Jeremy, an award-winning architect and designer, is the brains behind the branding.
Little Bird believes their food should not only taste amazing, but should make you feel amazing too! And there are plenty of people who say it does. Raw foods naturally provide an abundance of nutrients that will make every cell in your body sparkle. A little birdie really did whisper in Megan’s ear that the best food is simply raw, organic and full of the good stuff. Try it and see for yourself.