Please note: There are only 6 tickets maximum available for each workshop. This is so we can make sure that these classes are small and intimate, allowing you the chance to try all the oils and personally ask Buffy any health questions you might have. As a result, tickets are valid for the date of booking only, and aren't able to be transferred to another date.
Where are the classes held?
Our classes are mostly held at the homes of myself and other members of our amazing essential oils team. Details below:
- Westmere: 6 Dorset Street
- Mt Eden: 1/36 Bellevue Road
Following her own health journey, Buffy was inspired to begin exploring other avenues of health and wellbeing, including training as a registered naturopath, medical herbalist, & nutritionist. Her most recent venture is an exploration of the therapeutic applications of essential oils.
Essential Oils 101
During this fun, intimate workshop, Buffy will share with you an introduction to essential oils and how you can use them for your health, as well as around the home to replace synthetic beauty and cleaning products. She will also give you an overview of some of the most popular and versatile essential oils, with you getting the chance to smell and try each one.
Therapeutic applications that will be covered include:
- Stress & anxiety
- Sleep & insomnia
- Energy & mood
- Hormone balance (PMS, PCOS, fertility/infertility, pain, heavy periods, low mood, endometriosis)
- Skin (eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, acne)
- Muscular aches and pains (back, neck, shoulders, knees)
- Natural beauty products
- Natural home care solutions
Come and be introduced to the most gorgeous oils you've ever smelt, and learn more about natural medicinal solutions for balancing your body, mind & soul.
This intimate workshop includes:
- Two hours of interactive learning
- The chance to try a wide range of natural essential oils
- A selection of yummy essential oil infused treats
- Q&A with Buffy
- The opportunity to open a wholesale essential oils account through Buffy, giving you an incredible 25% to 55% off all products. You'll also be added to our exclusive “Be Good Bottled” newsletter, private Facebook pages, and receive invites to our member-only roller ball, mixology, skincare, beauty, cleaning, and emotional aromatherapy events, reserved exclusively for our Be Good Organics team members.
Feel free to invite a friend too - they are always more fun with a buddy alongside!
Out of town?
If you're not based in Auckland, Buffy is also travelling to a number of other locations throughout New Zealand, Australia, and internationally, with more workshops being added every week. You can find these here.
If your town or city isn't yet on the list, you can still arrange a personalised Essential Oil Wellness Consultation with Buffy to talk through how essential oils can benefit you and your health. To book a Wellness Consultation via Skype/FaceTime with Buffy, click here. We also recommend watching Buffy's Essential Oils 101 Facebook Live video beforehand, which you can find here.
If you are already familiar with oils, and are ready to introduce them into your life now, you can set up a wholesale account directly through Buffy here. This will give you between 25% and 55% off all essential oils and natural products.