- 19 Atawhai Drive, The Wood
- 3 Stanhope Rise, Richmond
One-on-Ones - these are small private sessions, for you and up to 2 friends, where Buffy can come to your house, work, or meet you at a local cafe. Perfect if you're a stay at home mum or work from home, or if you'd like a 1 hour lunch-break/coffee-break session at your work. Let us know your location preference and address when you book.
Did you know all of our natural health workshops are FREE once you're a member of our oil loving community? Simply enter the code "VIP" at checkout to redeem your complimentary tickets. If it's an interactive hands-on style workshop (eg. Blends, Bath & Beauty, Foodies), bring your oils with you, and some cash to cover basic materials for anything you want to make and take away.
Intro to Essential Oils
During this intimate small group session, Buffy will teach you about the fundamentals of essential oils, and how you can use them to support your health, both physical and mental. You'll get to try some of the most popular and versatile essential oils, as well as receive Buffy's personal advice on how you can use them around the home for your first aid needs, emotional wellbeing, and to replace all your synthetic beauty and cleaning products.
Therapeutic applications that will be covered include:
- Stress & anxiety
- Sleep & relaxation
- Energy & fatigue
- Mood & emotions
- Hormone balance (PMS, PCOS, fertility/infertility, pain, heavy periods, low mood, endometriosis, menopause)
- Skin (eczema, psoriasis, acne, aging)
- Muscle and joint pain
- Chronic disease treatment
- First aid
- Children and babies
- Natural beauty products
- Natural home care solutions
Come and be introduced to the most incredible volatile aromatic plant compounds you've ever smelt, and learn about natural medicinal solutions for balancing your body, mind and soul. You'll also get the chance to try some delicious essential oil infused treats as well.
Feel free to invite a friend and save $10 off your combined ticket - simply use the code "FRIEND" at checkout. They're always more fun with a loved one alongside.
Join our community
At the end of the workshop, you'll have the opportunity to open a wholesale account with Buffy and her team, giving you:
- An incredible 25% to 55% off all your essential oils, natural supplements, and toxin-free skincare and home cleaning products.
- A complimentary 1 hour Wellness Consultation with Buffy, valued at $110, during which Buffy will put together a personalised 3 month plan for your health, and how you can achieve this using essential oils and plant-based medicine.
- Complimentary tickets to attend all of our member-only themed natural health workshops.
- A subscription to our exclusive “Be Good Bottled” newsletter.
- Access to our private Facebook support pages.
Or, if you're ready to join us now (and get access to all this straight away), click here.
Our speciality themed classes are created exclusively for our existing community members, and will amplify your knowledge gained at our Intro class. These classes are a lot of fun - think weekly coffee group, combined with a dash of intellectual natural-health-loving action. They often have an interactive hands-on element too, meaning you'll get to make and take something away!
If you're an existing member of our oils community, attendance is FREE - simply enter the code "VIP" at checkout to book your complimentary ticket. Bring your oils with you, and some cash in case you want to use any of our materials.
Topics rotate weekly, and include:
- Blends (our recommended #2 workshop after your Intro session)
- Stress & Sleep
- Mums & Bubs
- Womens' Hormones
- Bath & Beauty
- Balm Making
- Toxin-Free Cleaning
- Intimately Thriving
If you're not yet a member of our community, you can still come along to these workshops through a purchased ticket. Or, bring a friend and save $10 using the code "FRIEND" at checkout.
Out of town?
If you're not based locally, Buffy and her team also regularly take workshops in a number of other locations throughout New Zealand, Australia, and internationally. You can find a list of our upcoming workshops here.
Alternatively, you can watch Buffy's Introduction to Essential Oils Online workshop here. You can order your oils using the instructions directly below the video, or email us here with any questions you have.