Hemp Seed Hearts
- These Pure Hemp Hearts are the delicious creamy seed centers after the shell has been carefully removed. Possibly the world’s most nutrient dense seed, with 32% protein (vs meat at 20%), and jam packed with vitamins and minerals such as iron, calcium, zinc, and magnesium. The ideal snack and meal topper (savoury or sweet), they're like the poor-mans cashew. Try blending in my cashew aioli recipe instead of cashews! Game on.
- Add these delicious vegan, low-carb keto power-houses to smoothies, porridge, gluten-free* baking recipes for ultimate nutrition.
- Dehulled organic hemp seeds
*Not certified free of trace quantities of gluten.
These hemp seeds are imported from Canada and packaged in New Zealand. They are grown to meet SAFE Canadian organic certification standards.
"I love the Hemp Seed Hearts on my muesli in the morning, a nice nutty flavour."
- Heather Bate (New Zealand)
"Been enjoying these little beauties for a while now but had to ration them out due to supply issues- only picking them up on visits to Aus. So glad they are now available in New Zealand. Love the nutty taste. So versatile. I also love them added to green leafy salads as well as all the other uses already mentioned."
- Marion Saunders (New Zealand)
The Hemp Farm began with just a handful of seeds, and a very big dream. The dream was to create a whole new industry in New Zealand based on hemp. Growing hemp can boost the economy and revolutionize life for everyone in New Zealand, and the world. There are no limits to the uses for hemp when you have vision.
Raw Expeller Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Note: All of The Hemp Farm's oils are made from completely THC*-free plants, which are certified by the Ministry of Health.
The oil is packed in dark glass bottles to prevent light-oxidation and damage. Refrigerate after opening and use within 12 weeks for maximum benefits.
*THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) is the psychoactive component of the Cannabis Sativa plant.
Add a tablespoon to your smoothies
; drizzle over steamed vegetables or soups; mix through mashed potato or cauliflower after cooking; or make an easy hemp seed salad dressing, hemp seed pesto, or hemp seed hummus.
You can also use it as a make-up remover - wet a cotton ball, put a few drops of hemp seed oil on it, and use to gently remove mascara and eye makeup.
It makes a great body oil as well, either on its own or mixed with some essential oils such as ylang yang, rose, lavender or neroli. Slather yourself when you hop out of the shower while the skin is still damp and porous - it absorbs quickly and feels light and non-greasy.
"My body is so healthy, skin great and hair and nails healthy, thick, and strong. Most importantly, I don't suffer from PMS anymore. I was a big fan of oils and religiously took flaxseed oil. It helped my hair, skin and what I felt and believed my whole body, but I was still getting horrific PMS. Then I tried your hemp seed oil. The first month my hair was great, my skin glowing and guess what, no PMS - nothing. My period arrived and I had no cramps or pimples. Your oil has changed my life, thank you."
- Shawn (Hamilton, New Zealand)
"My husband and I have noticed a clear improvement in eczema which we have both been dogged with for sometime - and we have only been taking your Hemp Seed Oil for approx 3 weeks. Our skin has definitely improved. Thank you."
- Trish Bishop (New Zealand)
View full product details