Natural Body Brush
- Bumpy bits on the side of your thighs and back of your arms? Say goodbye my friend. Welcome to body brushing. Its not only a great exfoliator, but also helps to reduce ingrown hairs, eliminate toxins, increase circulation, and stimulate your lymphatic system. Bodecares brushes are completely chemical free, vegan, use natural bristles from the agave plant, and are made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified timber. The FSC is an independent NGO that promotes responsible management of the worlds forests - yay for our wildlife.
- Dry body brush your entire bod when clean and dry, before your shower/bath. Stroke upwards towards your lymph nodes, brushing each area a handful of times before moving up. After your shower, slather yourself in coconut oil - skin as soft as a babys bot.
- FSC certified timber, agave tampico plant bristles, canvas strap, cotton bag
- "I purchased my Brush several months ago and I'm very pleased with it. Dry brushing is an amusing treatment, it exfoliates my skin and removes dead skin cells. I've noticed my skin colour and softness has improved. And I love how easy it is to use! My overall feedback is that I'm 100% happy with the product."
- Marta Soon (NSW, Australia)
"I love body brushing because it makes me feel energised, awake, and fresh. I think it's really productive to take good care of your body and Body Brushing has become an essential part of my daily health & beauty routine."
- Georgia Canning (Queensland, Australia)
Bodecare is the expert when it comes to natural, plant-based, eco-friendly premium quality body brushes. Bodecare’s brushes are completely chemical free, non-toxic, vegan, use natural bristles from the agave plant, and are made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified timber. The FSC is an independent NGO that promotes responsible management of the world’s forests. As well as being focussed on the use of eco-friendly, recycled, or sustainably produced materials, Bodecare is an advocate of minimal or recyclable packaging. Bodecare also supports a number of charities, including The Wilderness Society, which focuses on protecting Australia's beautiful forests, bushlands, water ways, and animal wildlife.
View full product details