Reusable Glass Cups
- The swankiest reusable coffee cup we've come across, the KeepCup is the world's first barista standard reusable drinking vessel. Now available in classic glass and cork, this KeepCup is designed for pure drinking pleasure on the go. It completely seals your takeaway coffee, keeping it piping hot and splash-proof in transit.
Did you know every minute over 1 million disposable cups are discarded to landfill? Save a little bit of the planet every morning with your daily cup of Joe, and join the reusable cup revolution! Great for Chai Lattes, herbal teas and our favourite Teeccino herbal coffees.
These beautiful limited edition glass and cork KeepCups are now available in NZ for the very first time at Be Good Organics.
- Head to local cafe. Order favourite said coffee, chai or tea (with plant-based milk of course). Hand over KeepCup with a glint in your eye and curl in your smile. Browse morning paper or chat to your neighbour. Reach hands out to gladly receive your freshly brewed hot organic beverage. Head off on your merry way, without fear of white-shirt drink spillage or just-arrived-at-office-coffee-is-cold syndrome.
The Small (8oz/227ml) is perfect for flat whites, while the Medium (12oz/340ml) is great for chai lattes, herbal teas and Teeccino herbal coffees.
Do not remove the cork band during washing. Washing by hand is recommended.
- Glass, cork, with a BPA free non toxic food-grade plastic lid - the safest food grade plastic available (polypropylene #5)
- "After several weeks of use, I must say that this cup performs greatly. Like what others have said, this cup allows the coffee to lower in temperature which didn't colour the flavour of the coffee in a bad way. The flavours have been consistent from cup after cup. I've even put the cup through the greatest test of all - leave left over coffee in there for several hours. In most cups, that will forever taint the scent of the cup which will also alter the aromatics you experience while drinking from it. The leftover oils didn't seem to latch onto the cup too much, and whatever scent was left was removed by a simple wash with dish soap."
- Robert Agcaoili (Coffee Expert, blogger at gridwriter.com)
"I now use my Keep Cup every day at work. It keeps my soy or almond milk chai latte nicely warm, is great for the environment, and is very easy to clean - I put it in the work dishwasher overnight and take it out the next morning to reuse."
- Tony Robert (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Warming Hot Cacao Chocolate
KeepCup's mission is to encourage the use of reusable cups, and divert the number of disposable cups that go to landfill each year. Every minute over 1 millions cups are thrown away! KeepCup actively strives to change how people think about our convenience culture.
Based in Melbourne Australia, one of the world's great coffee culture cities, KeepCup is also commited to reducing their own environmental footprint, with local manufacture, printing and packaging.
View full product details